Kelmar and Associates has a team of security consultants capable of providing professional and above-average assistance to our clients. Consultants include former federal law enforcement agents and leaders of corporate security. Kelmar and Associates enjoys the unique position of being large enough to provide the quality and attention our clients deserve while providing high-end results.
Our clients include government agencies, utility companies, grocery and retail, transportation, cargo and shipping, construction, public safety agencies, planned communities and other related entities. With our headquarters in San Antonio, Texas, we have hands-on experience with special issues related to neighboring countries, ports of entry, large cargo movements and influxes of population. Having served client’s needs coast-to-coast from Alaska to Miami as well as internationally in such places as Mexico, our consulting services can be tailored for your specific requirements. Many of the areas we provide security consulting include:
1) Threat Assessments: Kelmar and Associates conduct a review of security to determine weaknesses and liabilities including the probability of terrorist activity, breaches in security, etc. Although a major focus is the protection of assets, our analysis also evaluates security of the client’s greatest assets-their employees. In addition, our consultants provide recommendations for increasing security including product suggestions and budgetary estimates.
2) Loss assessments: Our consultants conduct security reviews to determine how inventory and financial losses have or may have occurred. A review of system procedures, monitoring of assets, accountability and general security is reviewed.
3) Construction Consulting: Prior to construction, our consultants meet with all parties to determine security needs, assess the best products for the job and use architectural software (CAD) to produce architectural drawings for construction. Kelmar and Associates review current technology and provide budgetary estimates for implementation of the security measures. Our consultants work with the client, architects and general contractor to follow through with all phases of planning and construction until the project is completed and a final approval has been conducted.
4) Personal Protection Consulting: Kelmar and Associates conduct a review of the political and government climates to determine the probability of an attack or kidnapping against the key employee and their family. Our consultants analyze personal protection (homes, routes, schools, offices, etc.) and provide recommendations for securing and preventing possible attacks.
5) Policies and Procedure Reviews: Our consultants review standard operating procedures, policies and manuals to assist the client in upgrading security standards. Kelmar and Associates also provide review of in-house or third-party security guards, station orders and coordination levels of personnel to insure optimization of security services.